Chocolate Yule Log Workshop
Chocolate Yule Log
Time Duration : 4hours
Instructor : Ms.V - More Than Cakes
Time : 10 am - 2 pm (4 hours)
Date: 9th December 2021
Fee: RM 298/pax
Fee: RM 298/pax
In this workshop, students will learn:
• Making Filling
• Baking a Swiss Roll
• Making and coloring chocolate decoration items
• Filling and Rolling technique
At the end of the workshop, students will bring home:
1. A silicone sheet
2. Recipes for cake and filling
3. A Yule Log
4. A nice gift box
This workshop requires no experience and beginners are welcomed to join, it is easy to learn with clear demonstrations from the instructor.
- Fee paid is not refundable: there will be no postponing of participation, seat replacement is however allowed for the workshop on that particular day.
- Workshop participation is only eligible to who are fully vaccinated, i.e. with second dose taken for more than 14 days prior to the workshop.
- Refund up to 90%, or workshop replacement will take place should the workshop be postponed due to:
- - close covid19 contact if chef or studio staff,
- MCO as directed by authority
- Before entry to studio premises, RTK test is mandatory for all participants and will be provided on site 30 mins prior to the start of the workshop
- Participants will be required to come in by planned schedule (participants will be notified). To avoid close contact during RTK test; punctuality is very much appreciated.
- If tested Covid positive, the participant is not allowed to join the workshop and will be required to leave immediately (appropriate PCR test to be performed at participant’s own responsibility). Please note that workshop fee is NOT refundable, and no replacement workshop will be provided (as the workshop material has been prepared)
- Each workshop is limited to 4 pax as the compliance to SOPs.
- Check-in MySejahtera, Temperature taking, Mask-on during entire workshop, and social distancing are all mandatory